Tweet GLOBAL COLLECTIVE CONCISENESS: Gordon Novel " I am withholding an antigravity device (UFO) from the US government and I am going to use it ! "

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Gordon Novel " I am withholding an antigravity device (UFO) from the US government and I am going to use it ! "

Good afternoon my Blogfloopers(just to keep it up).Here I am am again not spending my afternoon at the beach but at my Blog but then again this is only a little price to pay if it is for helping mankind on its way to global conciseness! Not? Well I was seeing an older interview again from Project Camelot were Gordon Novel claims to solve the energy soon and that there would be by now some progress that's why I thought it was important that you take a look at this amazing interview. I also put two links of films that seems to be doing very well on Yoytube an GoogleVideo, they are really world while viewing and again explain a lot. That's it any reactions always welcome you know where.



Other quick links to see...
ZEITGEIST, The Movie - Please see part 3 first.
ANTICHRIST start with this one, there are 15
.

No comments: