Tweet GLOBAL COLLECTIVE CONCISENESS: Dr. John R. Christy " AL Gore Doomsday Called Off "

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Dr. John R. Christy " AL Gore Doomsday Called Off "

Hi you bloggers, a nice tropical Sunday afternoon here on (my) little island! It is a shame that I stay inside writing this blog, but I suppose it's for the better to get this global conciseness on the road...not? Well here we are a great film presented by Al Gore, who is in my opinion one of the elite club and if you have seen the rest of my blog info I am sure you know what I am talking about! So i would like you to see the testimony Dr. John R. Christy and his facts and others. See the links and then make up your own mind about what is it about global warming.


The Great Global Warming Swindle - Documentary Film

Global Warming Doomsday Called Off
UAH's Earth System Science Center (ESSC)
MUST SEE - Example how public gets manipulated to sign Water Banning Petition

No comments: