Tweet GLOBAL COLLECTIVE CONCISENESS: Jordan Maxwell "An ordinary man pursuing extraordinary knowledge."

Friday, July 04, 2008

Jordan Maxwell "An ordinary man pursuing extraordinary knowledge."


Good evening my dearest bloggurooos to keep my tradition in tact... :)
Enfin, here we are again. A few days ago like always listening to the Alex Jones show and most to my surprise someone I did not know! Not so surprisingly were it not that he normally fits within the UFO community and I did not know him. Anyway Jordan amazed me not only with his talk on Alex's show but also his website. The kind of wisdom and knowledge that is on there might take you for ages to find out if it wasn't for Jordan. I like in particular the way he put's this info of these sometimes so difficult subjects on his pages, even with a subtle touch of humor so anyone can understand the message! The only thing I can say is please do take a look! (Below I left direct links to his site with a few items I liked.)

Remember it is important for all of us to start connecting the dots! Not only those on Jordan's site! Jordan Maxwell continues as a preeminent researcher and independent scholar in the field of occult / religious philosophy. His interest in these subjects began as far back as 1959. He served for three and a half years as the Religion Editor of Truth Seeker Magazine, America's oldest Freethought Journal (since 1873). His work exploring the hidden foundations of Western religions and secret societies creates enthusiastic responses from audiences around the world.

To better understand our place in the cosmos !

Hidden Roots of Religion"Military men are just dumb stupid animals..."
(I just put the most important interviews first)

new iterview...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jJKue2Ff6o

No comments: