Tweet GLOBAL COLLECTIVE CONCISENESS: Dr. Deagle "Nokia Helsinki....a place for dialing up your cortex !"

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Dr. Deagle "Nokia Helsinki....a place for dialing up your cortex !"

My dear Bloggers (for once, using a normal word), sorry for not regular updating my Blog! Of course time still plays a role at least till now in my live. Now I had so many candidates stacked up to put on my Blog but this one once again beats them all! As I was seeing an interview from Project Camelot with George Green were the name Dr. Deagle was mentioned so I looked it up and it took me only 10min. to decide to put him on my Blog. This video reminds me of my first revealing videos of William Cooper in the beginning that I started this Blog, with other words AMAZING...what also struck me highly because of many years research on Tesla it seems that he got a lot of knowledge from his father who had it from the Vatican, if this is true I do not know but never the less very intriguing statement!

As it is stated on these pages (link below) it is the most important and comprehensive video you will ever see on the New World Order. Dr. Deagle is a highly intelligent whistle-blower with info that you need to know about nutrition,New World Order, Moon Base, Mars colony, Deep Underground , extraterrestrials, Military Bases, super soldiers, GMO, Illuminati 4th dimensional workings...have fun...well fun is something else...LOL. (btw. if anybody has a better photo please send it, thanks)
Latest CAMELOT Interview...MUST SEE
His lectures

His BIO



PS.Just put a link here to a important lecture of David Wilcock!
(MUST SEE...AMAZING INFO...not on project camelot)
The 2012 Enigma by David Wilcock

1 comment:

Rose said...

This is greeat