Tweet GLOBAL COLLECTIVE CONCISENESS: Zecharia Sitchin *The 12th Planet"

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Zecharia Sitchin *The 12th Planet"

Good (morning) my suuuper Bloggers, I know long time no see, been to busy to do something on my blog although I am sure there is enough to be seen on my other guests info. My next guest is also known by a lot of people, I am not going to go in details here because I know there are a lot of stories, legends etz. out there on the subject "Were do we come from and what are we doing here". Why do I (believe) the texts of the approx. 300 Sumerian Tablets is very simple...
1/ They were the first here before the Mayas, Incas, Atlantis etz.
2/ One indisputable stone tablets(4500 years old) that contain info about Uranus wish was impossible to know at that time unless you could travel in space.
3/ Another tablet that contains the DNA-helix code of the human race...explain that one!...again only someone with vast amount of knowledge could know these things!
Sitchin's studied this subject about 50 years and Jason Martell is a bit doing the multi media stuff for him, see links.
So for you who do not know Sitchin, take a look at his pages or if you want to buy one of his books, in my opinion the one that explains it all is "The 12the Planet".

His website
The real objects
Jason Martell's XFACTS
Surviving 2012 and Planet X( 5 good quality video's)

A quick view on some amazing interviews on Dutch tv.

No comments: