Tweet GLOBAL COLLECTIVE CONCISENESS: Dan Sewell Ward. "The Library of Halexandria "

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Dan Sewell Ward. "The Library of Halexandria "


Hi BLOGIES, I guess this way I am gaining up on my postings (one per week). Next (guest) Dan Sewell Ward on my Blog! No words for it! I who thought I knew a lot, I guess I have to review that...lol... Well this author beats them all, you probably need a few months to review it all ! I knew a lot of his subjects but certainly not all it is just an AMAZING work and to important to pass by. If I find some videos with interviews of him I will post them. Tip...for those of you who really don't like to read from your PC just pick out a subject print it out and read it somewhere in nature like I do...it's different!

More about Dan
His site The Library of Halexandria

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Funny site

Anonymous said...

Interesting blog