Tweet GLOBAL COLLECTIVE CONCISENESS: Aaron Russo * America: Freedom To Fascism *

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Aaron Russo * America: Freedom To Fascism *


As I am pulling the data all from my mindtwist resent findings page to this blog this the next one "A real must see", it proves that the federal reserve in the USA is owned by a private company with unknown stockholders who can print dollars at will...say what...yes...see his documentary! I really like his voice because you can always hear a calm very convinced. I wish him much strength as he is fighting cancer.
This is the "Director's Final Cut" authorized version of Aaron... all » Russo's documentary, America: Freedom To Fascism (AFTF).

Direct link to his video."Freedom To Fascism"

PS. Just see it announced...he passed...I am not feeling good...25/08/2007
Patriot Hero Aaron Russo Passes Away

No comments: